BlountViews is a progressive/liberal community space for citizens of Blount County and the surrounding community to meet, organize, and discuss news, politics, events, and issues of interest to progressives.
- On the login form, click the "Create new account". You must provide a valid e-mail address.
- Follow the instructions provided in the registration e-mail.
- Don't post anything threatening, libelous, abusive, obscene or pornographic. Don't promote anything illegal. Don't post any racist, homophobic, xenophobic, or any other type of hate speech. Don't post unsubstantiated gossip or rumors. Don't post private information about anyone else without their permission. Violators of these rules will have the inappropriate material demoted or removed, and/or their user ID, e-mail address, and/or IP address banned. All editorial decisions are final and management is under no obligation to explain them.
- No spam or other type of commercial advertising posts
- All posted content is copyrighted by the original author. Original author will not post material which he/she is not authorized to distribute, such as material copyrighted by a third party. You may not copy or use content from BlountViews.com without the original author's permission.
- Original authors, guest commenters, and others posting material at this site grant BlountViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media permission to display their content on this site and to quote or excerpt their posted content for promotional or other purposes.
- All posted content is the responsibility of the original author. BlountViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media are not responsible for any material posted by original authors or guest commenters. By the act of posting, guest commenters and original authors of any material posted at BlountViews.com hereby indemnify and hold harmless BlountViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media against any claim of abuse, infringement, liability, or tort and accept sole responsibility for the material they post on BlountViews.com.
- BlountViews does not automatically collect personally identifiable information about visitors. Similar to most websites on the internet, some technical information (browser type, operating system, IP address, etc.) is recorded for statistical purposes. This statistical information contains no personally identifiable information and is not publicly accessible.
- Visitors may choose to provide a user name and verified email address to complete the optional registration process. This information is kept private except the user name is displayed in relation to content posted by the user. Registered users may also allow other users to contact them by way of private messages or their user profile contact form.
- BlountViews will not intentionally disclose any information about any user except on order by a court of competent jurisdiction. The only information that can be provided is that which is recorded in the site's database, which resides on servers operated by our hosting service in Jacksonville, FL. BlountViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media reserve the right to charge a fee not to exceed $325 per hour plus expenses for any research or other activity related to complying with subpoenas or court order for release of information.
- By using this website, users agree that BlountViews, R. Neal, and RViews Media are not liable for accidental or malicious disclosure of private information from this site or its databases due to hackers, fraud, or actions of users, malicious or otherwise, or any other circumstances beyond our control whether foreseeable or not.
- Third-party advertisers on this site such as Google may use browser "cookies" to track visits to this and other websites, create targeted ads, monitor ad performance and the like. No personally identifiable information is recorded, and BlountViews does not control or have access to this information. If you have questions about ads, cookies, policies, preferences, etc. you may contact the advertiser.
About the site
BlountViews.com is a production of R. Neal and RViews Media, PO Box 490, Alcoa, TN 37701.
- Downtown Maryville slammed by storm (1 reply)
- Maryville residents must refrain from doing laundry (1 reply)
- 2015 Blount County Traffic Fatalities in Blount County, TN (8 replies)
- Ammunitions mfg announced for rural Blount County (1 reply)
- Smart Growth – City of Alcoa (1 reply)
- The Market at Washington and High has closed (1 reply)
- Blount evacuations, train with hazardous chemicals fire (1 reply)
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)