They are soooo good.
The popular local purveyor of seafood took over the former Long John Silver's store there and completely remodeled it. The Shrimp Dock's amazing fish market has all the fresh shrimp, fish and other seafood you can imagine plus crabcakes, chowder, etouffee, gumbo and more. You can also get po' boys or fish with sides for eat in or take out.
- 2015 Blount County Traffic Fatalities in Blount County, TN (2 replies)
- The Market at Washington and High has closed (1 reply)
- Blount evacuations, train with hazardous chemicals fire (1 reply)
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)
- Can we just say no to a Sam's Club in the Alcoa Town Center? (1 reply)
- Songs by the Brook another big hit (2 replies)
- Free concerts in Springbrook Park (2 replies)
- Songs by the Brook series kicks off at Springbrook Park (3 replies)