They are soooo good.
The popular local purveyor of seafood took over the former Long John Silver's store there and completely remodeled it. The Shrimp Dock's amazing fish market has all the fresh shrimp, fish and other seafood you can imagine plus crabcakes, chowder, etouffee, gumbo and more. You can also get po' boys or fish with sides for eat in or take out.
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (3 replies)
- Voters approve increased sales tax in Blount County (1 reply)
- Blount Co. sales tax referendum and tax distribution (1 reply)
- Special Called Meeting of Blount County Commission set for noon on April 3- psst it is a blanket rezoning! (9 replies)
- Subs & Such makes Southern Living, January, 2014 (1 reply)
- Velda Shore v. Maple Lane Farms lawsuit can proceed (3 replies)
- Additional Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance signup assistance (2 replies)
- Hall Community residents receive Lowe's Community Improvement Grant (1 reply)
- Blount County wheel tax fails (4 replies)
- Blount County's dysfunctional government (1 reply)
- TDOT's selected Pellissippi Parkway alternate route goes through residential community (4 replies)
- Blount County Wheel Tax Vote Scheduled (7 replies)