They are soooo good.
The popular local purveyor of seafood took over the former Long John Silver's store there and completely remodeled it. The Shrimp Dock's amazing fish market has all the fresh shrimp, fish and other seafood you can imagine plus crabcakes, chowder, etouffee, gumbo and more. You can also get po' boys or fish with sides for eat in or take out.
- Special Called Meeting of Blount County Commission set for noon on April 3- psst it is a blanket rezoning! (9 replies)
- Subs & Such makes Southern Living, January, 2014 (2 replies)
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (2 replies)
- Velda Shore v. Maple Lane Farms lawsuit can proceed (3 replies)
- Additional Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance signup assistance (2 replies)
- Hall Community residents receive Lowe's Community Improvement Grant (1 reply)
- Blount County wheel tax fails (4 replies)
- Blount County's dysfunctional government (1 reply)
- TDOT's selected Pellissippi Parkway alternate route goes through residential community (4 replies)
- Blount County Wheel Tax Vote Scheduled (7 replies)
- Pellissippi Parkway Extension - TDOT Meeting, Thursday, May 30, 2013 (1 reply)
- City of Alcoa - Springbrook neighborhood open house (4 replies)