Dunkin' Donuts will be opening the first store Monday, December 17, 2012, in Blount County, in Maryville, at 1810 W. Broadway, just past Sandy Springs Road on the left, next to the SunTrust Bank.
We've wanted a Dunkin' Donuts for quite a while. We got hooked on their coffee during our road trip to New England. It's much easier to find a Dunkin' Donuts up there than it is to find a Starbucks or Panera. Their donuts aren't too bad either. It's being reported they are "one of the largest sellers of bagels in the world."
We'll never give up on Richy Kreme donuts in Eagleton Village, Old Knoxville Highway. It's just that donuts are all they have, no coffee, no bagels, etc.
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)
- Can we just say no to a Sam's Club in the Alcoa Town Center? (1 reply)
- Songs by the Brook another big hit (2 replies)
- Free concerts in Springbrook Park (2 replies)
- Songs by the Brook series kicks off at Springbrook Park (3 replies)
- Blount Democrats Meet & Greet - Saturday, July 26, 2014 (1 reply)
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (3 replies)
- Voters approve increased sales tax in Blount County (1 reply)
- Blount Co. sales tax referendum and tax distribution (1 reply)
- Special Called Meeting of Blount County Commission set for noon on April 3- psst it is a blanket rezoning! (9 replies)
- Subs & Such makes Southern Living, January, 2014 (1 reply)
- Velda Shore v. Maple Lane Farms lawsuit can proceed (3 replies)