A bunch of men, a few women and children got together in Blount County to proclaim their right to own and buy guns and ammunition. They also state they should have the right to carry weapons wherever they want even if someone else doesn't want to be near their guns and ammo.
I stopped by to check it out but kept my distance.
It's disappointing to me for the Blount County Mayor and Sheriff to be involved in this rally. I would prefer if they stayed away from supporting these types of activities. They are elected to represent and protect about 120,000 people. I wonder how many of the people attending this rally can vote in Blount County or bother to vote.
- Downtown Maryville slammed by storm (1 reply)
- Maryville residents must refrain from doing laundry (1 reply)
- 2015 Blount County Traffic Fatalities in Blount County, TN (8 replies)
- Ammunitions mfg announced for rural Blount County (1 reply)
- Smart Growth – City of Alcoa (1 reply)
- The Market at Washington and High has closed (1 reply)
- Blount evacuations, train with hazardous chemicals fire (1 reply)
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)