Additional dates have been scheduled at the Blount County Library for those wanting more information or help with enrollment in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace exchange plans.
Tennessee Health Care Campaign volunteers will be at the Blount County library to assist.
Saturday, Nov 16, 2013 (10 AM to 2 PM)
Saturday, Nov 23, 2013 (10 AM to 2 PM)
Sunday, Nov 24, 2013 (1 to 5 PM)
Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 (4:30 to 8:30 PM)
To complete enrollment you will have to have payroll and/or federal tax filing forms and information on your current health insurance plan, if applicable.
- Songs by the Brook series kicks off at Springbrook Park (4 replies)
- Free concerts in Springbrook Park (1 reply)
- Blount Democrats Meet & Greet - Saturday, July 26, 2014 (1 reply)
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (3 replies)
- Voters approve increased sales tax in Blount County (1 reply)
- Blount Co. sales tax referendum and tax distribution (1 reply)
- Special Called Meeting of Blount County Commission set for noon on April 3- psst it is a blanket rezoning! (9 replies)
- Subs & Such makes Southern Living, January, 2014 (1 reply)
- Velda Shore v. Maple Lane Farms lawsuit can proceed (3 replies)
- Additional Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance signup assistance (2 replies)
- Hall Community residents receive Lowe's Community Improvement Grant (1 reply)
- Blount County wheel tax fails (4 replies)