Additional dates have been scheduled at the Blount County Library for those wanting more information or help with enrollment in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace exchange plans.
Tennessee Health Care Campaign volunteers will be at the Blount County library to assist.
Saturday, Nov 16, 2013 (10 AM to 2 PM)
Saturday, Nov 23, 2013 (10 AM to 2 PM)
Sunday, Nov 24, 2013 (1 to 5 PM)
Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 (4:30 to 8:30 PM)
To complete enrollment you will have to have payroll and/or federal tax filing forms and information on your current health insurance plan, if applicable.
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)
- Can we just say no to a Sam's Club in the Alcoa Town Center? (1 reply)
- Songs by the Brook another big hit (2 replies)
- Free concerts in Springbrook Park (2 replies)
- Songs by the Brook series kicks off at Springbrook Park (3 replies)
- Blount Democrats Meet & Greet - Saturday, July 26, 2014 (1 reply)
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (3 replies)
- Voters approve increased sales tax in Blount County (1 reply)
- Blount Co. sales tax referendum and tax distribution (1 reply)