The Blount County Democratic Party held a successful Chili Social and Candidate Forum yesterday.
Tony Webb, Blount County Democratic Party Chair and Gary Wynn, one of only two Blount County Commission Democratic candidates.
There were approximately 75 attendees, from all around East Tennessee. The chili and sides along with the desserts made by local Democrats were excellent.
Attendees included Knoxville attorneys Terry Adams and Gordon Ball, both running for the U.S. Senate seat against Lamar Alexander, Tennessee Democratic Party chair Roy Herron, Democratic Party leaders from all over East Tennessee, including Blount County, Knox County, Loudon County, Monroe County and Roane County, TN Rep. Gloria Johnson, along with State Senate candidate Cheri Siler and other notables including Sylvia Woods.
- Blount Democrats Meet & Greet - Saturday, July 26, 2014 (1 reply)
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (3 replies)
- Voters approve increased sales tax in Blount County (1 reply)
- Blount Co. sales tax referendum and tax distribution (1 reply)
- Special Called Meeting of Blount County Commission set for noon on April 3- psst it is a blanket rezoning! (9 replies)
- Subs & Such makes Southern Living, January, 2014 (1 reply)
- Velda Shore v. Maple Lane Farms lawsuit can proceed (3 replies)
- Additional Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance signup assistance (2 replies)
- Hall Community residents receive Lowe's Community Improvement Grant (1 reply)
- Blount County wheel tax fails (4 replies)
- Blount County's dysfunctional government (1 reply)
- TDOT's selected Pellissippi Parkway alternate route goes through residential community (4 replies)