CALL FOR A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BLOUNT COUNTY BOARD OF
COMMISSIONERS TO BE HELD AT THE BLOUNT COUNTY
COURTHOUSE IN MARYVILLE, TENNESSEE, ON THURSDAY, APRIL 3,
2014, AT 12:00 NOON
Hands down, this is the worst reason ever for a hurry up and vote- special called meeting- at noon when everyone is at work!
Read the resolution!
Read the state application pages- (link...)
If you know anyone in the areas of Walland and Townsend that will be subjected to being included in this blanket rezoning called Adventure Tourism District you should give them a call and tell them they really need to understand what is about to happen.
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (3 replies)
- Voters approve increased sales tax in Blount County (1 reply)
- Blount Co. sales tax referendum and tax distribution (1 reply)
- Special Called Meeting of Blount County Commission set for noon on April 3- psst it is a blanket rezoning! (9 replies)
- Subs & Such makes Southern Living, January, 2014 (1 reply)
- Velda Shore v. Maple Lane Farms lawsuit can proceed (3 replies)
- Additional Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance signup assistance (2 replies)
- Hall Community residents receive Lowe's Community Improvement Grant (1 reply)
- Blount County wheel tax fails (4 replies)
- Blount County's dysfunctional government (1 reply)
- TDOT's selected Pellissippi Parkway alternate route goes through residential community (4 replies)
- Blount County Wheel Tax Vote Scheduled (7 replies)