CALL FOR A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BLOUNT COUNTY BOARD OF
COMMISSIONERS TO BE HELD AT THE BLOUNT COUNTY
COURTHOUSE IN MARYVILLE, TENNESSEE, ON THURSDAY, APRIL 3,
2014, AT 12:00 NOON
Hands down, this is the worst reason ever for a hurry up and vote- special called meeting- at noon when everyone is at work!
Read the resolution!
Read the state application pages- (link...)
If you know anyone in the areas of Walland and Townsend that will be subjected to being included in this blanket rezoning called Adventure Tourism District you should give them a call and tell them they really need to understand what is about to happen.
- 2015 Blount County Traffic Fatalities in Blount County, TN (8 replies)
- Ammunitions mfg announced for rural Blount County (1 reply)
- Smart Growth – City of Alcoa (1 reply)
- The Market at Washington and High has closed (1 reply)
- Blount evacuations, train with hazardous chemicals fire (1 reply)
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)
- Can we just say no to a Sam's Club in the Alcoa Town Center? (1 reply)
- Songs by the Brook another big hit (2 replies)