We noticed this sign the other day and stopped to see what was going on. There's a handwritten sign on the door saying "Sorry, we are closed."
A nearby resident who knows the owner said the store closed abruptly on Saturday. She said the owner had taken on a lot of debt and had some investors but they pulled out and he couldn't keep it going. There are rumors that the store may reopen with new ownership.
We are sorry to see them go. They carried a unique assortment of fresh, local products and craft beers. The store was an asset to the community and will be missed.
- Downtown Maryville slammed by storm (1 reply)
- Maryville residents must refrain from doing laundry (1 reply)
- 2015 Blount County Traffic Fatalities in Blount County, TN (8 replies)
- Ammunitions mfg announced for rural Blount County (1 reply)
- Smart Growth – City of Alcoa (1 reply)
- The Market at Washington and High has closed (1 reply)
- Blount evacuations, train with hazardous chemicals fire (1 reply)
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)