TVA's Little River boat ramp has been shut down. We have seen no notice as to why it is shutdown, but we have a good idea.
NOTICE - Area and Boat Ramp Closed to Public Use -
DO NOT ENTER - TVA
According to a report in the Maryville Daily Times, in October, 2016, a Knoxville man was "cited after performing public sex acts at Louisville boat ramp." A man fishing near the boat ramp was very upset after being approached by a man who exposed himself and was masturbating as he continued to walk closer.
We used to go to that boat ramp a lot when we were young. We haven't been there since we've returned to Tennessee because of these kinds of problems. The boat ramp is quite secluded and cannot be seen from the road. It's sad that the fix is to close the boat ramp.
- Downtown Maryville slammed by storm (1 reply)
- Maryville residents must refrain from doing laundry (1 reply)
- 2015 Blount County Traffic Fatalities in Blount County, TN (8 replies)
- Ammunitions mfg announced for rural Blount County (1 reply)
- Smart Growth – City of Alcoa (1 reply)
- The Market at Washington and High has closed (1 reply)
- Blount evacuations, train with hazardous chemicals fire (1 reply)
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)